Nuneaton Fencing services
Fencing is generally erected for privacy and decorative purposes.
Fences look there best if they are maintained at least annually with a fresh coat of preservative or paint.Regular upkeep of a fence will also make it last much longer Remember to allow access for painting / preserving.
Wooden fences are quick to erect and are more attractive than wire fences but do need regular maintenance. Do not use creosote to preserve fences it is poisonous to plants.
If you require a free quote for a fencing -
- have a think before hand about what size fence you may need.- generally boundary fences are 4 foot , 5 foot or 6 foot
- will you want concrete slotted posts or wooden posts - wooden posts are cheaper but unless they are regulary treated concrete posts usually last longer
- How about gravel boards ? a gravel board will raise the fence of the ground and is recommended to prolong the life of your fence.
- What style fence - Boundary style Lap fence panels or feather edge ? or a decorative picket fence ?
- Will trellising be needed for along the top ? to create extra privacy
We can supply and erect most types of fences , trellising and gates -
Basic lap fences to decorative picket fence boundaries with or without trellising.
We cover Tamworth, Atherstone, Nuneaton, Bedworth , Hinckley and some Coventry Areas
inc Witherly , Mancetter , Stockingford , Camphill , Grove farm and many other areas
Contact us for a no obligation free quote
Telephone : 01827897789 or email us
Fencing services - fencing can be supplied and fitted